Monday, May 12, 2008

Wow what a week


I'm still here in LA, but the boys are now home. After a fun - filled week of Southern California destinations the vacation has come to an end. I'm still here in LA for a 2 week long training for work so here is a last post for a little while. I'll be able to update more when I get home on the 24th.


We were able to visit Seaworld, San Diego Zoo, catch a San Diego Padres Game, Legoland, Disneyland, Universal Studios and the beach as well. It was a great time. When I get back I'll definitely upload more pics!



Here are a couple of pics from the week:

BJ & Brennen at Oceanside Beach

Daddy & the boys at the beach


Brennen & a surprise wave on the beach ... yea he wasn't ready for that one


Brennen getting some help from the Padres Staff

We keep telling him he could've been a baseball player
The boys out at the "Beach" at Petco Park,
it's a great area kids can play & the adults can watch the game

More to come ...