Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Back Home

I've returned from LA with some fun memories from our vacation and some new folks I had the opportunity to meet while down there for a work training. It was a good training all in all, but two weeks away from the boys was, well, a little long. I was definitely happy to be home. Here are a couple of pics from Seal Beach, just a little bit south west of LA.

No rest for the wicked though, as soon as I got home we had BJ's basketball tournament all weekend long so not a whole lot of rest for the family. Oh well, it's all for the greater good and I really enjoyed watching him play again.







One of the surfers out there with the pier right behind him

At Sunset with a couple surfers at the bottom right

Now that I'm back it's time to start planning the next vacation! Not sure how we're going to top the last one though. Speaking of which, I've posted all of the pics (You should be able to get to them from the widget in the middle right of this page) to our vacation on our Photoworks share page. There's a lot, check out a few and see how much fun we had!

BJ putting the moves on a player from the other team

No comments: