Monday, May 5, 2008

VACATION ... At Last

Finally, it's our vacation. It's been about 4 years since our last trip, we went to Hawaii, and it's been far too long. We're in Southern California and have already spent 2 days at Disneyland! BJ had no idea he was going until his Uncle dropped us off at the airport. He thought they were just taking me (I have a work training for 2 weeks right after our week down here) even when we told him to get out he's going, he didn't believe us. He said, "OK, sure let's go." Then it hit him and he was super excited, he was like, "are we really going? Now? That's awesome!"

We thought it would be a great surprise and so far it's been a blast. - the Hotel that was supposed to be 3 blocks from Disneyland is actually a mile 1/2. Good times walking that with an almost 3 year old. Oh well, it's all good. I'll post some pictures very shortly, as soon as I get them off my camera. A little different seeing as how going through my Mac withdrawals and am forced to use Bryan's laptop!

Check it out in the next day or two & we'll put up some pics!

1 comment:

Elsa and Chris said...

That is awesome that you surprised BJ....I'm so happy for you guys to have this time together. Enjoy it chica!!!! Can't wait to see more pic's.