Saturday, November 15, 2008

Sharks Parent - Kid Game

Our official Sharks season is over, and I think we may have started a new tradition, the Parent - Kid game. Today we had our end of the year party today but first played a parent - kid game and it was a blast. Just to get the parents out there having fun with the kids was awesome.

Bryan and I are always competitive, perhaps too much sometimes (see if you can tell what I'm talking about in the pics below!). Bryan played on the boys team & I was on the parents team. It was seriously the most fun I've had playing soccer in a while, I hope the boys & families had a great time!


here are some highlights from the day:

Bryan & Robin chasing to get that ball!

Bryan, always coaching!

BJ trying to get by one of the big brothers

Again, Bryan & Robin going for the same little ball

Um .... FOUL???

The 2008 Sharks Kid - Parent game players!

No comments: