Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Brennen's First Swimming Lesson

Today Brennen had his very first swim lesson. It was actually the second week, but he missed last week cause he was feeling very sick.

He was very apprehensive about going to swimming lessons going so far as to say "I don't want to go to swimming", "swimming sucks" and "I hate swimming". As you can imagine, I was thinking great this is going to be a disaster. The hardest part was getting him into the pool, after that he sat on the wall and then he thought it wasn't so bad. As you can tell by the pics, he was even laughing and smiling for most of it.

It was so funny after his lesson he didn't want to get out of the pool and couldn't stop telling everyone how much fun he had at swimming. Now we're dealing with the constant, "when can I go swimming" and he's asking his brother to go with him too.

Here are a few more pics of the day, and they're not the best, I only had my point & shoot today and as we all know, they don't always do so well inside without the flash!