Sunday, August 31, 2008

All Dressed up

So I made Bryan go with me to a wedding on Friday night out at the Hollywood School House in Woodinville, and since I know most people don't believe Bryan ever puts on a button up shirt, tie & pants, thought I'd post some evidence.

Oh & B took the pictures & I thought he'd get a full length shot, but I guess not. You may or may not believe it but I'm actually wearing a skirt & Bryan's got on pants. I know, crazy eh?


I just thought this was a cute pic of Bryan & Brenns

3 comments:

Phillipa Sara said...

Okay so the tie I can see but I'm still not convinced that you have on a skirt and Bryan pants. Need more proof :)

Elsa and Chris said...

You guys look great.

Elsa and Chris said...

What did you do to get Bryan to this wedding and to dress up? Must have been good. :)