Monday, October 8, 2007

Half Way Point

Well, here we are the half way point of BJ's soccer season. 5 games down, 5 to go. It's been such a great 1st half of the season. The boys are improving & BJ's enjoying the season. Next year will be alot of fun 'cause we'll be able to do a post - season tournament as well. BJ's team is doing well and sitting at 3 - 1 - 1. Not too bad for a team that lost half of it's players from last year.

I'm telling you though, I'm having such a hard time this year being able to take pictures or keep my sideline manners in check. B's getting to an age where it's alot more competitive & my coaching style is alot of pacing and "coaching" from the side, loudly. I have only been told by Bryan to "zip it" twice, that I can remember, probably more if you were to ask him. I have to say though, bad officials kill me & I probably shouldn't say anything. It's hard though 'cause I'm a ref too and I know what they should be calling / not calling. Ah well, time for me to take a deep breath, I'm such a dork!

Here comes the keeper, Shoot B, Shoot!

SHOT!