Thursday, September 20, 2007

Do the Puyallup


Ah yes, it's fair time! We all played hookey on Monday and went down to the Puyallup fair. I wish the weather could've been better, it was pretty nasty in the early afternoon & then cleared up for the most part the rest of the day. It didn't matter, the boys had fun and Brennen got to meet his hero ... DIEGO! BJ has certainly become quite the daredevil on rides, I guess a week at amusement park camp will do that to a kid.


As you can see ... Brennen absolutely loves Diego!

Brennen on one of the kiddie rides

Brennen wanted so badly to go on the rides with BJ, then when we took him over to one of the kiddie rides he got in, got excited & got bored & wanted out ... NOW! So before it even started he got out, I'm not sure if he was more upset that the car wasn't moving when he was in it or when the cars were moving & he wasn't in it. The kid definitely has my patience ... or should I say lack thereof!

The Boys on the Extreme Scream

BJ on one of the rides Bryan & I refused to go on

Brennen did love all the animals, especially the baby chicks!

3 comments:

Phillipa Sara said...

Bryan played hookey, crazy. Looked like a fun time.

Robin said...

I know!!! I was so proud of him ...

Elsa and Chris said...

No fair, I want to do the Puyallup. I never getta have any fun. Just boring stuff. Like...take a walk in the wind that has taken over ellensburg. :) Robin, come see us and our puppies. They can go home to new homes next week. You need one. ~E