Sunday, May 17, 2009

Family Time with the Mariners

This weekend we had tickets for The Mariners Vs. Red Sox on Saturday. Sadly, I thought we had tix for Friday night, so we packed up the car, fought traffic & parking and arrived at Safeco Field gate only to realize my tickets were for the next night. That was AWESOME! I can't believe I did that, oh well, we found a scalper that was just trying to get rid of tickets after the game started so we actually went to the game. Pretty good seats too for $20!

We headed out on Saturday as well, and after carefully checking the tickets, headed towards the Home Plate Entrance. I have to say, I was sad that there were so many Red Sox "FANS". Sad because I don't think they're true fans, just sad band wagon fans as the team has done well the last few years. There were huge patches of red and seriously it looked like the Mariners could've been the visiting team. Oh Well, as soon as the Red Sox suck again, the fans will be gone and jumped onto another band wagon.

Enough of that tho ... here are some pics & a little funny video of Brennen from Friday.


2 comments:

Phillipa Sara said...

Excuse me but we are not all "band wagon" fans :)

Robin said...

Phillipa, I know not "everyone" is a band wagon fan, but I'm positive there are a whole lot out there. I would never suspect you were a bandwagon fan tho! ;)