Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Something a little different ...

So, I've decided to post something a little different, you know, something without my boys. I went down to the Kirkland waterfront on Sunday trying to catch some pictures in the dusk. I love the colors of dusk and even though the sun wasn't really out much, the sky still had some great color in it. Including some of the ominous clouds over the water ...

I loved this picture above 'cause it looks like you can jump right from the dock in Kirkland out to Seattle.


In this one to the right, I captured an empty picnic table with some pretty awesome looking clouds over the water. We weren't sure if they were just going to pass by or start a downpour.










One last pic of a Bench in the twilight with Seattle in the far distance. Looks like a great place to sit & reflect away from the noise & lights of Seattle.

1 comment:

SQ said...

I miss it there. I really want to go back and visit. I am much overdue for a long vacation (preferably without kids for awhile). Wish I could sit in that bench in listen to the water, and yes reflect on life.
Star